INTAKE & CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST
At the Law Office of Parag L. Amin, P.C., we take pride in our collaborative and professional working atmosphere. We are a dedicated team, passionate about delivering remarkable client results, quality service, growth and adhering to the highest standards. Every team member has an integral part to play in the firm’s success, so we offer our employees the opportunities to grow – personally, professionally and financially. We prioritize a collaborative team environment and seek an individual who is accountable, results and service-oriented, and dependable to join our growing team.
As the Intake and Client Services Specialist at LawPLA, you will play a crucial role in ensuring smooth client onboarding, managing initial interactions, delivering outstanding service, and actively participating in the sales process. A significant part of your responsibility will involve answering phone calls and returning calls promptly. You will create a positive first impression for potential and existing clients, gather essential information, and assist with various administrative tasks to support the firm’s operations. Additionally, you will take on a sales function, booking paid consultations, and facilitating the signing of engagement agreements with the firm. This role is a full-time, remote position that requires an individual to have their own computer, workspace and high-speed internet connection in order to fulfill the requirements of this position.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for potential clients, as well as first line of support for current clients, primarily via phone and secondarily via email.
- Conduct initial consultations with potential clients to gather relevant case information and promote the firm’s services.
- Actively engage in sales efforts by explaining the firm’s offerings, benefits, and pricing, in order to book paid consultations and ultimately, acquire new clients who retain the firm’s services.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships by providing exceptional customer service by addressing and resolving current client inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Prepare and send engagement agreements, invoices, and fee schedules, following up in a timely manner to ensure documents are completed and returned.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records in the firm’s database.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive client information with discretion.
- High school diploma or equivalent or better.
- Proven sales experience and the ability to effectively communicate the value of legal services.
- Previous experience in a legal or client services role is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Proficient in using office software, including Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new CRM systems and applications.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills.
Culture and Work Environment:
- Hard-Working: We are a dedicated team, committed to exceptional client service and legal excellence
- Collegial Attitude: We foster a supportive and respectful environment, where every opinion is valued
- Results-Oriented: Our team is passionate about achieving positive outcomes for our clients and continually growing professionally
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards in all interactions
- Accountability & Dependability: We trust in the reliability and responsibility of each team member
Compensation and Benefits:
- $12 per hour and includes the opportunity to qualify for performance incentives
- Extensive benefits package encompassing health and vision insurance
- Vacation and paid time off policy.
- Opportunities for advancing professional development.
About Law Office of Parag L. Amin, P.C.
Commitment to Diversity:
At the Law Office of Parag L. Amin, P.C., we believe that diversity is not just an ideal, but an essential strength that fuels innovation, fosters inclusivity, and drives excellence in everything we do. We are committed to creating a workplace that embraces and celebrates the unique backgrounds, perspectives, and talents of every individual, regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability.
Apply for this job