Law Firm Administrator
Are you a skilled law firm administrator who can competently and efficiently run the internal operations of a law firm?
Are you interested in being the organizer for an innovative litigation law firm that values fun, ethics, customer service and agility?
Would you thrive in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented environment that forever strives to get the best results possible and offer value for our clients?
If so, we are looking for you! The ideal candidate is someone who can help establish or improve key performance indicators (KPIs) for our staff, to monitor and interpret those KPIs, and then ensure that employees are performing their job duties.
An important function of this role is to assist and support our managing attorney so that he can switch his focus from the daily operations of the law firm towards the firm’s growth.
We’re looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Great communication skills
- Customer-oriented (and always offering customers additional value)
- Previous experience running a law firm
- The ability to oversee the daily operations of the law firm so that all deadlines are met and client expectations are met or exceeded
We are an innovative litigation law firm that values fun, ethics, and agility. We do our work in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented environment to always offer value and achieve the best possible results for our clients. We are a firm that truly believes in offering our customers value and resolving their matters favorably.
Employee Value Proposition
We are in search of a candidate who wants to learn, grow, and thrive with us. We want to do that in an environment where you are surrounded by like-minded happy, and motivated people who enjoy working and who are committed to success, winning, and delivering for our clients. We believe in balance and that having both a fulfilling professional life and a fulfilling personal life are the keys to happiness and sustained success in both realms. We are looking for someone with a similar mindset to join our firm as we continue to grow.
Your success in the position will be determined by:
- How smoothly the daily operations are running at the law firm
- The continued growth of the law firm
- Client satisfaction with your handling of their matter
- 0 missed deadlines and appearances
- Must have managed at least 2 prior law firms with glowing recommendations from both
- Must be able to dedicate 40 hours per week to the position (full-time)
- At least 5 professional references
- Desire to grow
- Desire to build, implement, and/or improve systems and processes with the firm’s principal
About Law Office of Parag L. Amin, P.C.
The Law Office of Parag L. Amin, P.C. was founded in 2012 and prides itself in delivering exceptional results to clients while balancing the well-being of its professionals. Our primary clients are business owners facing business and employment disputes. The firm’s philosophy is that exceptional client results are driven by highly motivated professionals who are given the time and resources to take care of their work and themselves. We don’t believe in just doing things — we believe in doing them exceptionally.
Apply for this job