Law Firm Administrator
Join our quickly growing business litigation and employment defense law firm that values its employees and fosters a culture of growth, integrity, value, accountability, results, dependability, and service. We believe in providing our team members with opportunities to grow personally, professionally, and financially. We prioritize a collaborative team environment where everyone’s contributions are valued and recognized. Please make sure you read to the end of the application for the best way to apply.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Law Firm Administrator to join our dynamic team. As the Law Firm Administrator, you will play a vital role in managing the daily operations of our firm and ensuring its continued success. Your expertise in law firm administration, combined with your exceptional organizational and leadership skills, will contribute to the growth and efficiency of our operations. This position is similar to that of an Executive Director, Director of Operations, Legal COO so if you do not have the requisite experience or skill level, then please do not apply. This position will be in person at our firm headquarters, which are located close to LAX at 5901 W. Century Blvd., Suite #1518, Los Angeles, CA 90045.
- Oversee and manage all administrative functions of the law firm, including office operations, facilities management, and personnel management.
- Develop and implement effective administrative policies, procedures, and systems to enhance productivity and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Collaborate with the management team to establish and achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Manage human resources activities, including recruitment, training, performance evaluations, and employee relations.
- Oversee financial operations, including budgeting, cash flow projections, budget and budget variances, financial reporting, and expense management.
- Implement and maintain technological systems to support efficient operations and information management.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment that promotes teamwork, growth, and employee satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree. CLM certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in law firm administration or a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of legal industry practices, procedures, and regulations.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in using technology and software applications relevant to law firm operations.
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheets, and Quickbooks.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
You will probably be successful in this role if you:
- Have exceptional organizational skills.
- Have great communication skills.
- Are adept with numbers, including budgets and KPIs.
- Can quickly learn and implement new technologies, including artificial intelligence.
- Can make objective recommendations, including hiring and firing suggestions based on objective numbers instead of subjective feelings.
- Can foster a positive team attitude while coaching team members and holding them accountable in their performance with metrics.
- Are self-motivated.
- Are detail-oriented.
- Work well in a team.
- Want a position that brings both professional and personal fulfillment.
- Have previously help run the operations a law firm or other professional services business.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and performance.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Comprehensive health insurance package.
- Retirement savings plan with employer contributions.
- Vacation and paid time off.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
Commitment to Diversity:
At the Law Office of Parag L. Amin, P.C., we believe that diversity is not just an ideal, but an essential strength that fuels innovation, fosters inclusivity, and drives excellence in everything we do. We are committed to creating a workplace that embraces and celebrates the unique backgrounds, perspectives, and talents of every individual, regardless of their race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability.
How to Apply:
If you are an experienced Law Firm Administrator seeking a rewarding opportunity in a fast-growing law firm that values its employees, please submit your resume, a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications, and any other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Law Firm Administrator:” followed by where you found this job ad. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for considering this opportunity with our law firm.
Apply for this job