Legal Case – Case Manager
The Law Office of Parag L. Amin, P.C. (“LawPLA”), is a successful, growing law practice seeking an experienced, motivated, smart, friendly, and outgoing Legal Assistant / Case Manager to join its fast-paced and exciting law practice. We are hiring for our office near LAX located on the top floor of 5901 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045.
If you are someone who wants to join a fun, team-oriented, and results-oriented firm that aims to have a positive influence in people’s lives, then you should consider applying.
We primarily handle plaintiff’s side business litigation and personal injury litigation. We are passionate about what we do, and we are committed to getting results for our clients and making a positive difference in our clients’ lives. 3+ years of litigation experience required.
Here are a few tasks that the team-member will handle:
- prospective client intakes;
- client follow-ups;
- obtaining information from clients regarding background and discovery;
- coordinating service of process;
- organizing files and information;
- calendaring events and deadlines;
- filing and e-filing court documents;
- requesting police reports, client medical records, and bills;
- record-keeping; and,
- proof-reading documents.
Other traits that we value and are seeking include:
- conversational in Spanish;
- a personable and charismatic demeanor;
- good with numbers;
- team-player attitude;
- great problem-solving skills;
- the ability to handle and perform well under pressure;
- the ability to speak articulately;
- the ability to multitask;
- excellent time-management skills;
- excellent organizational skills;
- excellent communication skills;
- ease in working with and learning new technology;
- a strong desire to learn;
- a growth-minded attitude;
- experience with court filings;
- knowledge of e-filing requirements and experience with e-filing; and,
- experience working in personal injury litigation; and,
- experience with Excel and Microsoft Office Suite; and,
- Easy driving distance of main office located at 5901 W. Century Blvd., Suite #1518, Los Angeles, CA 90045 (post-COVID).
Qualified candidates must have a solid work history with strong references, and they must have a reliable mode of transportation.
Those who are interested and fit the qualities above should send
(i) a resume,
(ii) a short cover letter (less than 1 page)
Compensation depends on experience, but we expect to pay of $40,000 to $45,000 and full health benefits. The hours are generally 9am to 6pm with an hour for lunch. We are looking for a person who would be a great long-term fit who can start as soon as possible.
Apply for this job